Painting in Phoenix presents some unique challenges to the homeowner, commercial property owner or public facillity. Mark West Painting has been painting in the Phoenix desert for decades and has the experience in dealing with the Phoenix sun and Phoenix's unique weather. This allows us to work with you to choose the right paint, stucco, marble, stain, epoxies and glazes for your Phoenix home.
Painting, stuccoing, staining, glazing or powerwashing around and in Phoenix desert flora presents a unique challenges to the Phoenix painter to help protecting the unique Phoenix Desert environment! Considerations include:
- Which Paint to use with Phoenix Sun
- Which Materials to use based on Phoenix's Humidity
- Which Exterior Paints that can withstand Phoenix's Seasons
- Which Paint is the Best Investment for Commercial and Residential Painting Projects
Mark West Painting has been in the Phoenix custom home painting business for decades, we learned what works best in Phoenix for protecting the various Phoenix cacti and Phoenix ground cover.
Mark West Painting believes your property should look the same way when we leave as it did when we arrived. Your neighbors in Phoenix will be impressed by our professionalism in making your Phoenix property look better wether we are:
- Painting your Phoenix Property
- Applying Painting Finishes to Surfaces your Phoenix Property
- Creating Unique Paint Surface Effects On Your Phoenix Home or Phoenix Business
- Repairing Walls or Stucco at Your Phoenix House or Phoenix Commercial Property
- Repairing Celings, Popcorn in Your Phoenix House or Phoenix Retail Business
For painting in Phoenix, we carefully pull back the dirt from the bottom of the walls before painting. We paint this way for two reasons, to paint below the finished grade, and for a clean line around the bottom of the exterior walls of your Phoenix home.